Hi we’re dino design
Designing effective communication for brands & companies.
We’re dino design, We specialize in clutter-free communication that connects with your audience. It will get people involved and can be instrumental in:
- selling your company or brand experience,
- initiating behavioural change,
- supporting (in company) learning,
- encouraging knowledge sharing.
we encourage meaningful connections
It all depends on your goals, your identity & values, your message and your audience. These subjects define your strategy and ways to connect. It could be a mix of print, online, video, VR, e-learning or even an exhibition display. It could be an identity, a campaign, a promotion, games or something completely different. Contact us today to discuss how our creativity can help you to connect with your audience.
we like to create involvement
In our 30+ years, we worked for and are still working for global, national and regional companies & brands. You can find our work all over the globe (well, on 5 continents, at least). Contact us and we’ll show you some specifics
common sense + creative passion
We have experience in a wide range of business areas, such as finance, pharma, consumer electronics, government, healthcare, the music & broadcasting industries, trucks & cars, search engines, energy, sports, safety, catering and (online) retail. We’re also into change management, behavioural change, new ways of working, sustainability and education.
challenge us to resolve your challenge
Why dino? Our clients like our down-to-earth, common sense approach in creative communications. And our way of building lasting relationships between brands/companies and audiences/workers, based on realistic expectations and mutual respect. You don’t have to take our word. Get your own dino experience!
Some free advice for effective, common sense communication.
- Make sure you identify the real problem. Keep asking questions until you find it.
- Identify the trigger for change. (Change is born out of usefulness or necessity.)
- Always strive for meaningful relationships. Make sure you can maintain them.
- Manage expectations. WYSIWYG.
- Make sure there is commitment from within (you – your company – your brand).
- Be true & be loyal. Don’t try to outsmart your audience.
- It’s all about the message. Keep it simple.
- Telling stories is good. Experiencing them is even better.
- Make it as personal as possible.
- Learn by doing, embrace feedback & adjust if necessary.
- Share your knowledge – Pay it forward.